first_imgAutomatic aid from Ninilchik Emergency Services also provided an engine and tanker with 5 firefighters. Crews arrived to find a 2 story residence with a chimney fire that had extended to the exterior wall with flames showing through the roof. In the release: “Initial attack crews were able to knock down exterior fire quickly and prevent extension to the interior of the house. There was no fire or smoke damage to the interior of the home although it did suffer damage from water that could not be contained by the salvage efforts of firefighters.” Facebook0TwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享Anchor Point Fire & EMS and Alaska State Troopers were dispatched to a structure fire at 71965 Long Gone Ave, on Friday April 5, at 07:15pm. In a release from Anchor Point Fire, 15 firefighters and EMT’s from Anchor Point Emergency Services responded with an engine, tanker, ambulance and multiple command and utility vehicles.center_img There were no firefighter or civilian injuries. According to the homeowner, the cause of the fire is believed to be due to an animal’s nestconstructed on the exterior of the house too close to the chimney. Heat from the chimney likelyignited the nest and fire extended up the exterior wall and into the roof.last_img